Are you still on the hunt for a holiday gift for someone you love? It seems like December has just flown by and we are only 6 days away from Christmas Day?!? I still have a few gifts to go and I’m hoping I’m not alone.
With under a week to go, we are limited on what we can reasonably get before the big day…but, all is not lost. There are still plenty of options for gift giving this year, including ordering a few last minute gifts on Amazon. They even have an indicator on each product page which tells you if it will arrive for Christmas. Here’s a few of the items that my family and I love/use frequently that would make a great gift and arrive for Christmas.
- KASA Color Changing Smart Bulb – I have 3 of these light bulbs and a couple of smart plugs from KASA in my apartment and absolutely love all of them. They were super easy to connect to my WiFi and I can control them straight from my phone. Plus they are so much more affordable than other smart bulbs on the market. This gift would be great for anyone who is looking to live their Smart House fantasies.
- MEATER Smart Wireless Meat Thermometer – My brother brought this to our Thanksgiving dinner celebration this year to help cook the prime rib we had. The probes connect to an app on your smartphone which allows you to track the temperature of whatever you’re cooking from a distance. Also, you can set alarms to notify you when it reaches a certain temperature. I would highly recommend for any grill master or home chef in your life.
- Essential Oil Diffusers – I haven’t talked about essential oils for a while, but they are something that I use daily to help uplift my mood, keep me focused during the day, or relax in the evening. There’s something so soothing about putting a few drops of lavender oil in a diffuser and curling up with a cuppa tea in the evening. This essential oil diffuser is perfect for anyone looking to start using essential oils in their life and has multiple variations depending on your mood.
- Zelmin’s Breath Freshener – These little capsules made from Parsley Seed Oil is bad breath’s worst nightmare. Pop one or two of these minty capsules and your breath will be fresh for hours. I personally love to pop one of these before throwing on a face mask….A three pack of these would make a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who loves mints or anyone you may want to find later under the mistletoe 😉
- Arishine Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes Kit – Y’all, I’ve seriously struggled to put on strip lashes before. I’ve watched countless YouTube tutorials, read tips on the Internet, tried different brands, everything…and nothing seemed to help – until I found this kit! Once you line your top lashes with their liquid eyeliner, you add one strip of lashes to the top of your eyelid and voila – the lash connects. It took me about 2 times to fully get the hang of it, but now I can pop theses babies on in the first try. SO EASY! I would highly recommend these as a gift for any beauty lover in your life.
- Kate Spade Glitter Stud Earrings – I’m a huge Kate Spade fan and always love her accessories – they often have a quirky twist on a classic piece. These glitter stud earrings have been a favorite of mine during quarantine and all my virtual work meetings because they make me feel pulled together (and sparkly) without being over the top for work. I think these earring would make the perfect gift for your BFF, work bestie, sister or niece.
- What Do You Meme Board Game – I absolutely adore this game – it is extremely funny to read what statements everyone believes should align to the photo card; but I believe you need to play it with the right group because it can get inappropriate quickly. I believe they released a family friendly version this year and while I haven’t played that one, I’m sure it’s more on the PG side where the classic version tends to be more R-rated. Aka. It’s great for your besties, but would recommend you play another game with your family.
- FoodVille Handheld Milk Frother – Remember that Dalonaga Coffee that was so popular at the beginning of quarantine? This little gadget can help you make it, plus mix up your afternoon matcha, add a bit of foam to your morning coffee and so much more! And it doesn’t take up any space at all since it’s about the size of a kitchen knife. This would be perfect for your coffee or tea lover in your life!
- QIAYA Selfie Ring Light – With all of these video work meetings and Zoom happy hours, I think we’ve all been in the boat where the lighting in the video just isn’t right. This small ring light can be clipped on your phone or laptop screen to help add a bit of brightness to your face while taking a video, facetiming with friends or discussing the upcoming work presentation with your boss.