In elementary school, I “hated” reading. Or I thought I did. I think it was that I had to read within a certain timeframe. And that I couldn’t choose the book. Looking back, I disliked reading because of the circumstances rather than actually reading.
The older I’ve gotten, I really appreciate getting lost in a story and I try to spend at least 15 minutes a day reading a novel. And today, I wanted to share the books that I picked up this year and share my 2019 Best Book list!
What I Read in 2019:
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillroy
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillroy
- Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillroy
- I Owe You One by Sofia Kinsella
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
- My Not So Perfect Life by Sofia Kinsella
- When Less Becomes More by Emily Ley
- Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillroy
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren