5. What is your greatest fear?
6. Do you have a favorite accessory? If so, what is it? – Currently, I love statement necklaces. I adore that you can dress up a simple T-shirt with these beauties. You also won’t catch me with out my class ring and a beautiful ring my parents gave me.
7. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? – I would pay off my car, buy myself a town home or apartment. I would provide my parents with something special (maybe a dream trip or house renovation) and I would give a lot to the charities that I support. Volunteering has always been a strong part of my identity and I would love to give some back to the Ronald McDonald House, Autism research and services and the Assistance League of the Bay Area.
8. What are some of your hobbies, other than blogging? –I love to cook. It helps me to feel relaxed and I love the process of making my own food. I eat out so much because of all of the travel, so when I get to make homemade food, I absolutely love it. In addition, I love to practice yoga and go to group fitness classes. I am always inspired to work harder and push myself to my absolute limits. Most of all, I love to spend time with my friends and family – they mean everything to me.
9. What is your favorite TV show of all time? – I love Grey’s Anatomy and love that it is still on TV. But, I think my absolute favorite show of all time is Saved by the Bell. I would get up early when I was younger to watch it before the rest of my family woke up.
10. If you were to change your first name, what would you pick? And why? – I would not change my first name. I love it!
11. Do you prefer planners, online calendars, or crazy post-it notes everywhere? – For work, I have to use an online calendar, but I am definitely a planner girl! This is my first year having my Erin Condren planner and I love it!! Even in school, I would always use a planner to keep track of my tasks and homework for each week. I have to write things down to remember them!
11 Blogs I Nominate for the Liebster Award
3. Kimberly @ Mascara Melodies
7. Alex @ Undergraduate Style
9. Annessa @ Seeking Sunshine
10. Katie @ See What Katie Wears
11. Liz @ Sprinkles & Sequins
Questions for my nominees
1. What was your dream job when you were a child?
2. What is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
3. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them!
4. What is you must have makeup item?
5. What are your 5 favorite websites?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
7. What is your drink of choice?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. What was/is your favorite class in school?
10. If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
11. Why did you start blogging?
Thank you again to Carrie and Karen for the nomination! This processes has been a blast! I hope my nominees have as much fun as I did! I hope y’all had a great weekend celebrating Mother’s Day!